Do you have extensive experience delivering business change? Have you worked in global, complex organisations and supported large numbers of employees through transformational change?
Our change management practice works with our clients to support them in delivering transformational change, working alongside them as a supportive partner.
Who are we recruiting?
We have had year on year growth, and as we continue to grow into 2022, we are recruiting consultants for our change management practice. We are looking to recruit consultants who have been a change manager for sometime, have delivered at least three or four change management cycles within or alongside a programme of change.
Our change managers work with Alirity’s client organisations, and with Alirity Employees and Associates to conduct the analysis, planning, administration and implementation activities of a full change programme.
If so, then Alirity has many project opportunities for you as we are looking for Change Managers and Change Leads for support multiple projects across our global client base.
Overview of the role
- assist with all change projects and to grow and develop a knowledge and understanding of the principles and actions underpinning successful implementation of workplace change.
- develop and implement a change plan and deliver continuous change and engagement interventions to meet the client change objectives
- assist the smooth running of Alirity change activity and projects on client site
Main areas of responsibility
- To play a key role in delivery the client’s organisation change plan, organisational transition or transformation change.
- Leading, developing and delivering activities across the change scope – including but not limited to:
- engagement and communication strategies and plans;
- training analysis, development and delivery;
- impact identification, analysis and development of intervention plans
- stakeholder identification and management;
- resistance management,
- establishing and managing change communities and networks
- development of readiness criteria, tracking and progress readiness, ensuring regular assessments and providing guidance and actions to confirm readiness;
- To communicate effectively with stakeholders, internal and external, to ensure that they have all information required, understand progress and have confidence in the change delivery
- To work independently, able to understand scope and develop a plan to deliver change activity alongside a wider project, ensuring work meets deadlines and is of high quality
- Develop and deliver small training pieces and tailored communications plans and messaging
- To plan and manage project meetings across Alirity and client organisation, organising and supporting delivery of team meetings, workshops and one-to-ones as necessary to ensure the smooth running of a project.
- To track and update project plans, readiness assessments and Go/No Checklists
- To support the development and baselining of new key performance indicators (KPIs)and to continue to monitor and evaluate the KPIs for the project
- Overseeing the work and deliverables of other Analysts / Junior Consultants
- Change Management experience – having delivered at least 3 programmes of change
- Experience across the change portfolio, confident in being able to understand change planning, change assessments, communication planning and delivery, training approaches and requirements, establishing and managing change networks, ensuring readiness and measuring adoption
- Working within or leading change workstreams within larger transformation programmes.