We are recruiting consultants who are in the earlier stages of their change career, and are looking for a role where they can learn, grow and gain experience of hands on change management, supported by senior and principle consultants within the change management practice.
Overview of the role
- assist with all change projects and to grow and develop a knowledge and understanding of the principles and actions underpinning successful implementation of workplace change.
- develop and implement a change plan and deliver continuous change and engagement interventions to meet the client change objectives
- assist the smooth running of Alirity change activity and projects on client site
Main areas of responsibility
- To play a key role in delivery the client’s organisation change plan, organisational transition or transformation change.
- Developing and delivering activities across the change scope – including but not limited to:
- engagement and communication strategies and plans;
- training analysis, development and delivery;
- impact identification, analysis and development of intervention plans
- stakeholder identification and management;
- resistance management,
- establishing and managing change communities and networks
- development of readiness criteria, tracking and progress readiness, ensuring regular assessments and providing guidance and actions to confirm readiness;
- To communicate effectively with stakeholders, internal and external, to ensure that they have all information required, understand progress and have confidence in the change delivery
- To work independently, able to understand scope and project plans, focusing on delivering change activity alongside a wider project, ensuring work meets deadlines and is of high quality
- Develop and deliver small training pieces and tailored communications plans and messaging
- To plan and attend project meetings across Alirity and client organisation, organising and supporting delivery of team meetings, workshops and one-to-ones as necessary to ensure the smooth running of a project.
- To track and update project plans, readiness assessments and Go/No Checklists
- To support the development and baselining of new key performance indicators (KPIs)and to continue to monitor and evaluate the KPIs for the project
- Supporting the change lead/director with the delivery of change activity to support the wider plan
- Change Management experience either within a programme of change or a BAU role.
- Understanding of change management and the activity it involved, recognising that for individuals in their early change management careers this experience may be limited
- Good understanding of the change portfolio, confident in being able to understand, when explained and coached how to undertake change planning, change assessments, communication planning and delivery, training approaches and requirements, establishing and managing change networks, ensuring readiness and measuring adoption
- Working within change workstreams within larger transformation programmes