Following the mega merger deal announcement, the Professional Services client aimed to tackle key integration issues identified during the Due Diligence phase, and establish a plan to realise merger synergies.
Our Post Merger Integration approach consisted of 3 main stages:
- Day 1 Readiness: ensuring that business operations and continuity remained uninterrupted whilst delivering on human capital retention and cost & asset reduction strategies.
- Post Day 1: comprehensive 100-day plan prioritising integration areas fundamental to realising the value creation agenda.
- 500-day planning: supporting senior management on longer term strategic initiatives with a strong emphasis on driving increased collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Delivered a 13% reduction in operating cost, in just 6 months post-merger.
- Achieved a 7% increase in profit-per-partner (key metric of success and financial health)
- Successfully secured over USD 70 million from ExCo to support several strategic initiatives focused on transforming and enhancing client services and knowledge management operations