What you’ll be doing for Alirity
As part of our consulting and delivery team, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to the what ‘analysis good practice’ means for Alirity. You’ll play an active role in developing our capabilities through training on common practices as well as exploring new practices, tools and platforms so Alirity can always be one step ahead.
The Alirity leadership team has proven experience of having built amazing teams at both and SME and enterprise level and are looking for talented people who not only want to be part of an exciting journey but also guide the way! This could include:
- Internal mentoring
- Leading a practice
- Developing new capability areas
- Contributing to our IP
We are a remote company with a HQ in Brighton, happy for you to be based anywhere in the UK or feel free to come to the office!
What you’ll be doing for our clients
As a Business Analyst you will work with our client’s delivery teams utilising good practice and liaising with key stakeholders to design solutions that solve business objectives and user needs.
As a remote working company, location is flexible but you will be expected to visit clients on a monthly basis (if required).
What we hope you can bring
If you are curious, ambitious, collaborative and fun, then that’s a great start! We also are looking for:
- Experience operating as a Business Analyst
- An Agile background and understanding of all aspects of the Product Development Lifecycle (from idea to live)
- A pragmatic approach to Agile methods and frameworks
- A keen eye for detail whilst still maintaining the ability to view and prioritise the bigger picture
- Natural facilitator bringing people into conversations and workshops to ensure true collaboration
- Ability to align business priorities to true value, supporting Product Owners in ensuring that delivery is building products that add value to the organisation
- Up to date with both Agile and BA developments and practices
- Evidence of managing stakeholder relationships to ensure requirements are filled
- Evidence of establishing policies and procedures that promote company culture and vision
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a team, with minimal supervision
- Eligibility to work in UK
- Experience of setting direction and leadership within an BA function – whether this is as a Chapter lead, traditional manager or involvement in a Community of Practice or Guild
- Experience operating as Chapter Lead or BA manager for a team of Agile BAs
- Experience in working in multiple industries or sectors
- Experience in a Consultancy